Sunday, February 26, 2012

my first programming competition shirt from Spotify Code Quest 2012

Solved 2 out of 8 and placed 47th. Top 100 get shirts.
One of them is easy and the other one is a DP problem.
After looking at the solution, I should probably get 4 out of 8. Problems are set by KTH and Per Austrin is one of the solution writers.
==================================
Hi there!

Congratulations on making it into the top 100 contestants in the Spotify Code Quest 2012! As promised will you receive a t-shirt for your efforts, so please fill in the following form so we can send it to you as soon as possible!

Best regards
The Spotify Code Quest Team

3 comments:

  1. did you receive the T-shirt? I also got top 100 but still didn't receive the tshirt until today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. buy spotify streams

    ReplyDelete