Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CF #100

This round is special since there will be 100 shirts to top 100 coders. End up #471 and far from top 100. Actually this is a good time to get shirts because problem A-D are easy and E,F are hard. About 20 people get E or F so if you can make A-D reasonably fast, you get to top 100. I was lucky enough to get B and D, but A and C failed pretest.

A is easy but I didn't add eps when dealing with floating point.
C is not that easy and took me quite a while to realize what I did was wrong. Nonetheless I was able to fix it quickly after the contest, a priority_queue or set suffices.

B is brute-force with some careful book keeping.

D is greedy although I do not have a proof.

Luckily I got B and D and rating was up to 1768(+105) and now in div1.

No comments:

Post a Comment